Hello & welcome to my blog x
Today I am going to show you a commisioned wedding invitation that I was asked to make. Well actually 100 of them!!
The Wedding was in August 2014 & I promised the bride & groom that I would not reveal it until after the event. They gave me permission to share it on my blog and google.
The design was from the groom. He actually did a drawing of what he wanted. I just used my dies and creativity to bring it to life. The bride picked the colour combination.
I did advise them on certain things and gladly they took it.
They loved them.
I attached the ribbon around the card so as when it was opened it did not fall off and could be re-tied.
It openes as a gatefold card, heart attached to one side.
- Hammered card ordered off of Ebay, along with the envelopes too.
- Pink card ordered off of Ebay.
- Ribbon ordered off of Ebay on a large reel.
- Letters cut from Xcut letter dies.
- Black card from craft shop.
- Heart die & Mr & Mrs die by Tonic.
- Flourishes & corners die by Marianne design creaTables. (all covered with fine glitter).
- Pearls by Meiflower.
- Fine glitter purchased from Ally Pally.
Hope you liked it & I look forward to reading your comments. I will pop on over & visit you too x